Assassin Creed: Rising
Logging in makes life a lot easier!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Logging in makes life a lot easier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Training Game

+3
FlameDarkfire
Masumi
Thiago Lopes
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Training Game - Page 4 Empty Re: The Training Game

Post  Thiago Lopes Wed May 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Au'lani wrote:The half-Hawaiian nodded slightly, it was true what Hayato said. The two had allied with one another to each get flags as a team. When both had noticed a flag on Masumi-sama, they had simply assumed wrong. But Au'lani wasn't focused on that part of the training, but more of what the Samurai had said.

"It doesn't matter, using the flags was merely an excuse," she stated harshly, "if this was a real situation, and someone was dressed in fancy robes yet I held no proof that they did nothing wrong, would I just charge in sword drawn? Of course not." Au'lani realized in the back of her head, that both situations were entirely different, and maybe it was just what her father had beat into her, but in the end it all seemed the same to her. "I'll take whatever punishment is fit for coming close to breaking the Creed, and if you allow me to, Ill fight to gain your trust once more."

Spoiler:

"Do not worry. We will find out whoever put them on Masumi and punish that one. Probably tie that one to a tree for a week. You and Hayato can redeem yourselves by fighting when danger strikes."

Spoiler:
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum