Assassin Creed: Rising
Logging in makes life a lot easier!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Logging in makes life a lot easier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nobody Arrives in Nagasaki

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Nobody Arrives in Nagasaki - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nobody Arrives in Nagasaki

Post  Oniya Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm

"This all sounds very strange to me." Hayato slowly sipped on his soup. It tasted good, better than the cheap food he had bought earlier today. Assassins. Templar. None of what these men were saying were making a lot of sense to him. A part of him wanted to just so, "no" and have nothing to do with these possibly insane men, but the idea of work was tempting. But something else was more tempting. Perhaps this was a way to turn his life around. Maybe he hadn't blown his chance to become someone great. Through these Assassins he could become a hero, or feared by his enemies, or a legend that would be past down for all the ages.

Hayato finished his soup. Putting the pull down he turned to Thiago, "I'll do it."
Oniya
Oniya
Initiate

Back to top Go down

A Nobody Arrives in Nagasaki - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nobody Arrives in Nagasaki

Post  Thiago Lopes Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Thiago was in the middle of appreciating how the Japanese tempura was derived from the Portuguese peixinhos da horta {fish from the garden}* when Hayato agreed, so he just nodded. His nodding gradually grew slower and more exaggerated until he swallowed the shrimp, "Excelente. Come with us to the base. We will give you a hotspring and some time in the training ground. I'm actually planning a training game that you would do well to join," he glanced over to Yuzuru, "Don't give me that look," he whispered, "Do you know how valuable a former Oda soldier could be? He's well-trained and he's not a Templar. This is a golden opportunity."

*tempura is derived from peixinhos da horta
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum