Assassin Creed: Rising
Logging in makes life a lot easier!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Logging in makes life a lot easier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter: Yuzuru to Thiago (after Lesson's Learnt incident)

2 posters

Go down

A letter: Yuzuru to Thiago (after Lesson's Learnt incident) Empty A letter: Yuzuru to Thiago (after Lesson's Learnt incident)

Post  Kasai Yuzuru Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Thiago,

I apologize deeply for not staying to aid you in the incident involving the musket and the samurai, however, as always, I have business to attend to. I justify my actions by saying that you seemed to have plenty of help. One more body would have just gotten in the way.

I am currently staying at an inn on my way back to Mutsu. Which brings me to the main reason I write to you. While enjoying my tea, I overheard three men in the corner discussing their recent activities over a bit too much sake. It was difficult to distinguish much of their drunken ramblings, but one thing was clear. They were planning on killing one of our informants. These men require closer observation. I have one of my subordinates following them now. I should have the results of his investigation soon, in which case they will be revealed to you.

Take care, friend. Foul happenings are afoot.

*The Enlightened One

(*a name Yuzuru gave himself the day he entered the assassin order. Signs letters with it to hide his identity from prying eyes)

Kasai Yuzuru
Initiate

Back to top Go down

A letter: Yuzuru to Thiago (after Lesson's Learnt incident) Empty Re: A letter: Yuzuru to Thiago (after Lesson's Learnt incident)

Post  Thiago Lopes Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:39 pm

To: Senhor Kasai

Drunken ramblings are rarely sound evidence. Track them. Learn what they know. Which informant? Why would they want to kill him/her? Do you expect they may be Templars? If you can find irrefutable evidence, then cut them down, but only if they are ready to act.

Signed,
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

A letter: Yuzuru to Thiago (after Lesson's Learnt incident) Empty Re: A letter: Yuzuru to Thiago (after Lesson's Learnt incident)

Post  Kasai Yuzuru Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:13 am

Thiago,

My investigation has turned up unsettling results. The men owed allegiance to Oda. Their target was Rangiku, the owner of the tea shop you and I use for our meetings. The men knew a bit too much about our dealings, so I will be returning to Nagasaki as soon as possible. Rangiku needs to be taken somewhere safe, and you and I need a new meeting place.

May divine light guide you,

The Enlightened One

Kasai Yuzuru
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiago Lopes Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 am

We will be waiting for them at Rangiku's tea shop. Do these men have any identifying features?

Singed,
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasai Yuzuru Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Smell of alcohol/
Haven't slept in seven days/
They are ill prepared/

The Enlightened One

Kasai Yuzuru
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiago Lopes Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:19 pm

We can only hope they stay that way. This will be simple. Shouldn't take more than two of us.

Segurança e paz,
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasai Yuzuru Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:18 am

I am in Nagasaki. Our "friends" as well. I move at your command.

The Enlightened One

Kasai Yuzuru
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down