Assassin Creed: Rising
Logging in makes life a lot easier!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Logging in makes life a lot easier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Letter To Thiago

2 posters

Go down

A Letter To Thiago Empty A Letter To Thiago

Post  FlameDarkfire Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Found in the personal effects of Abagha.

To Thiago Lopes, Mighty Temur:

If you are reading this either I am dead, or you're snooping again. If I am dead then my only hope is that Mei is still alive. She will need support in her time of grief.

But that's not what I want you to know. Mei has a fire burning inside of her, kindled by revenge not only for her family, but now for my death. Cultivate that, shape her into a leader, and an Assassin. I could only ever do so much to train her, but you have the knowledge, and resources, to make her a great Assassin.

I wish we could have had more time together. Let her know, above all else, that I still love her.
[Name somehow smudged out]
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

A Letter To Thiago Empty Re: A Letter To Thiago

Post  Thiago Lopes Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Thiago closed the letter and left the cabin belonging to Mei's uncle. They would arrive in Japan soon.

Time skip.

Thiago opened the trunk belonging to Mei's uncle. He was searching for something he had seen before they helped to found Nagasaki.
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm

The letter was still where he left it, buried deep in the trunk. A little more aged, as were all of them.

Ever since Abagha's death, Mei had locked herself in her room. She only opened the door to accept meals, and change the chamber pot. Her appearance was getting worse, face puffy from crying, hair wild and untamed, and her clothing became ever more unkempt.
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiago Lopes Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:31 am

Thiago didn't want to disturb Mei, so he just slipped the note into her room with her food.

He sat on the floor with his back leaning to the wall next to her door, "Listen Mei," he sighed, "I know what it is to have lost. It feels like the whole world has come to an end. Like nothing will ever be the same. In a way, that is true. Things will not be the same, but your uncle loved you. He wanted only the best for you. He wanted you to grow into your own person. Come on. The Mentor has prepared a funeral for the Mongols. We wouldn't want you to miss it."
Thiago Lopes
Thiago Lopes
Lead Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down